Clark vs Boston

I also feel that Iowa is at its best when they are running. I think Clark should push the ball as quickly as possible but as others have said she needs to limit her turnovers.

Honestly I think it's a pipedream to think we can rebound with them. We haven't rebounded well against most good teams and this is the tallest and best of the best at it. We are getting significantly out rebounded tonight. To me to counteract that we gotta shoot a high % from 3 and keep our TOs low. Also how this game is officiated will be huge. It could be a frustrating shit show if say Monica Clark or Mckenna get in foul trouble early. But if the refs call South Carolina for over the back a few times maybe that'll level the playing field a little. We'll find out tonight
Hot damn not to toot my own horn here but since no one else will haha. Other then us not shooting a great % from 3 I wasn't far off with this. We of course got smoked on the glass but we shot 49% overall from the field. 14/14 from the line and only had 10 TOs. And the refs didn't make a mockery of the game only a few bad calls (the jump ball Boston had with Warnock was horseshit) Boston sat a large chunk of the game due to her 2nd foul and who's to say how much that mattered. She didn't do a hell of a lot when she was playing..

Build a statue of Bluder now. I'd like to call for a revote for the coach of the year please. Iowa was always going to make a game of that simply because of her game plan. Granted their were scenerios where S Carolina coulda still won but they weren't gonna blow us out. Because they had 1 too many big girls and 1 too few shooters. Iowa exploited that better then anyone else had all yr. Frustrated them and they had no retort but to just chuck up shots and put back offensive rebounds. Which thankfully for them they did enough to stay in it. But overall Clark was Clark. She put on her cape and was magnificent. Never has someone put so much on their shoulders and carried a team like this. The world can't deny her now.

Latest posts