Clark Offered $5 Million From BIG3

Saw on Reddit that the schedule would overlap a couple games with her WNBA schedule. Wonder if she's able to both. $5M is crazy money that would take years to make in the WNBA (not including other endorsements of course).

Saw on Reddit that the schedule would overlap a couple games with her WNBA schedule. Wonder if she's able to both. $5M is crazy money that would take years to make in the WNBA (not including other endorsements of course).
I'd tell the WNBA to take a flying leap, lol.

BIG3 would be more fun, fewer games, and ten times the money.

$5 mil for 10 games…. I’d be a scout team fullback for a practice once a week for 10 weeks for that kind of $$$! Between NIL earnings and that deal she could retire at 23 yrs old, obviously she wouldn’t… but she could. Take it and run Caitlin!

Last edited:
I'd tell the WNBA to take a flying leap, lol.

BIG3 would be more fun, fewer games, and ten times the money.

Out of curiosity a google search indicates the average annual salary is $25k. How many of those does it take to get to five mil.

Thanks for posting the link. They had some interesting takes on the situation. In the end, I agree with the guy that said IceCube made the offer for the publicity (for Big3) knowing that Clark is going to refuse it.

Latest posts