Clark may set another record

I saw some stat that Clark got more votes this yr then the top 14 voters from last yr got total or some shit... It's wild how much more fan interaction the league is getting this yr. Between attendance merch sales and this it's pretty wild.

I figured there'd be a bump of some sort with Clark coming into the league but even my optimistic self didn't think the traveling circus would happen for long let alone sustain itself for half the season or so. It hasn't showed any signs of slowing down yet. The final numbers at the end of the yr will be unreal.

One tweet I saw the other day said the city of Indy has had an estimated economic impact jump of $100 milly since like May... Folks wonder why Clarks getting so much endorsement $ well THAT is why. Between that and the eyeballs she draws on tv she just makes other people lots of $.

Light Years beyond anyone's speculation

2 new records for CC:

Clark is the only player in the WNBA history with at least 350 points, 150 assists, and 100 rebounds in a season, achieving this in just 22 games.

Clark is also the 1st rookie ever in W with a triple double:
19/12/13.

2 new records for CC:

Clark is the only player in the WNBA history with at least 350 points, 150 assists, and 100 rebounds in a season, achieving this in just 22 games.

Clark is also the 1st rookie ever in W with a triple double:
19/12/13.
Turns out she's a pretty good player... The last couple weeks especially she's really seemed to have really settled in. If she sustains what she's done the last 5 games the rest of the way she'll be in the MVP discussion (not that she should get it. It's Wilsons award and everyone is fighting for 2nd place). The ROY award shouldn't even be a debate.

She's avging 15.8/11.2/7.8 over the last 5 games... If she were to do that the rest of the way holy crap... Might be a big ask but she seems to be getting better. She's played all the good teams and I can't see her regressing. Maybe having a poor shooting game here and there but I can see this as the floor as to what she can do. Should be fun to see how she does the 2nd half of the yr after the Olympic break

Turns out she's a pretty good player... The last couple weeks especially she's really seemed to have really settled in. If she sustains what she's done the last 5 games the rest of the way she'll be in the MVP discussion (not that she should get it. It's Wilsons award and everyone is fighting for 2nd place). The ROY award shouldn't even be a debate.

She's avging 15.8/11.2/7.8 over the last 5 games... If she were to do that the rest of the way holy crap... Might be a big ask but she seems to be getting better. She's played all the good teams and I can't see her regressing. Maybe having a poor shooting game here and there but I can see this as the floor as to what she can do. Should be fun to see how she does the 2nd half of the yr after the Olympic break

she does well with some rest. You could see the fatigue sometimes.

Clarks current stat line of 16/6/7 has never been averaged before in a season by anyone in the W before. Rookie or not. Hell she might go all Russell Westbrook on this league the next few yrs and avg a triple double as time goes on. I'll call it now she'll have a season where she avgs 20/10/10 within the next 3 yrs.

Clarks current stat line of 16/6/7 has never been averaged before in a season by anyone in the W before. Rookie or not. Hell she might go all Russell Westbrook on this league the next few yrs and avg a triple double as time goes on. I'll call it now she'll have a season where she avgs 20/10/10 within the next 3 yrs.

She is only going to get better, and her teammates also will benefit

When they are playing Team ball and her teammates are on, making shots, and the fast
break is working, they will be a tough out

Last edited:
She is only get better and her teammates also will benefit

When they are playing Team ball and her teammates are on, making shots, and the fast
break is working, they will be a tough out
And unlike what I thought the first few weeks of the year I don't think they are all that far off from doing it. They could really upgrade a couple of the starters and bench. For awhile I wasn't so sure about Mitchell and Boston but they've both played a lot better lately.

And unlike what I thought the first few weeks of the year I don't think they are all that far off from doing it. They could really upgrade a couple of the starters and bench. For awhile I wasn't so sure about Mitchell and Boston but they've both played a lot better lately.

If Mitchell and Boston are on the Fever will be difficult to stop

Caitlin's TOs are mostly caused by the inability of her teammates to receive them

They are getting better and becoming more alert

Of course, quite a few TOs are caused by Caitlin herself, this will adjust itself as the season
winds on

People are bitching about The Caitlin Clark Signature Basketball

Oink Oink say the jealous piggies

View attachment 10950
Heard those sold out about as fast as a Taylor Swift concert. I still maintain that Nike messed up royally. They had Clark signed on her JR yr right? They could be working on the 2nd pair of signature shoes for her and instead they haven't put one out yet.

Latest posts