Clark Bluder and Iowa takes the High Road

And Now This:

1680656088658.png

From Keith Murphy

Caitlin Clark on Angel Reese gestures: "We're all competitive. We all show our emotions in a different way. ... Angel is a tremendous, tremendous player. I have nothing but respect for her. I love her game ...I don't think there should be any criticism for what she did. "

Perhaps Leave It There, Lads

All this stuff about taunting and Iowa going to the White House. Clark and Bluder handled it so Well!
what a class act by Iowa Great year great Player and fine coach Iowa values!
They are in the moment right now and now most all fans know who coach Lisa Bluder and Iowa is. I hope they can take real advantage with this on the recruiting trail. Sell that love and family while competing for championships. Sell that CC could be at Iowa another 2 years and any post would have a great opportunity and any other player would have a great chance of going deep into the NCAA's. Sell it.

This whole hub-bub with Reese and Jill Biden and White House and disrespect is all much-a-do-about-nothing, and you know what, it is GREAT FOR WOMEN's BB!

ESPN's flagship morning show was discussing this issue this morning. Three days after the game was over. Women's BB needs more than just Clark if it is going to continue to grow its overall brand. It needs rivalries, it needs storylines, it needs heroes, it needs villains. If it has those things, it will be on TV more and it will be on sports radio more. Honestly, just about any publicity is good publicity if you are women's college hoops right now. I suspect this was all unintentional, but Angel's gesture and Jill Biden's dumb suggestion kept Clark and Iowa in the news cycle at least two extra days. That's a good thing. Keep it up, ladies!

This whole hub-bub with Reese and Jill Biden and White House and disrespect is all much-a-do-about-nothing, and you know what, it is GREAT FOR WOMEN's BB!

ESPN's flagship morning show was discussing this issue this morning. Three days after the game was over. Women's BB needs more than just Clark if it is going to continue to grow its overall brand. It needs rivalries, it needs storylines, it needs heroes, it needs villains. If it has those things, it will be on TV more and it will be on sports radio more. Honestly, just about any publicity is good publicity if you are women's college hoops right now. I suspect this was all unintentional, but Angel's gesture and Jill Biden's dumb suggestion kept Clark and Iowa in the news cycle at least two extra days. That's a good thing. Keep it up, ladies!
You couldn't be more spot on. The fact that these conversations are even taking place in the national spotlight speaks exponentially for what Caitlin and Co. did for the sport. It wasn't the prefect ending, but they changed the sport. LSU may have won, but most importantly the sport of women's basketball won.

They are in the moment right now and now most all fans know who coach Lisa Bluder and Iowa is. I hope they can take real advantage with this on the recruiting trail. Sell that love and family while competing for championships. Sell that CC could be at Iowa another 2 years and any post would have a great opportunity and any other player would have a great chance of going deep into the NCAA's. Sell it.

Pointer Sisters Baby Come And Get It GIF - Pointer Sisters Baby Come And Get  It While Its Hot - Discover & Share GIFs