CJ is the best QB Ever!

Man, I wish CJ would've started all year long he is the best QB in Iowa history. We would've gone undefeated and be in the playoff picture. Rudock is always the reason we lose and nobody else is to blame! It was Rudock's fault for the punt coverage today too and the play calling! CJ will win the Heisman his senior season. Easily the most talented player I have ever seen play for Iowa ever!

Man, I wish CJ would've started all year long he is the best QB in Iowa history. We would've gone undefeated and be in the playoff picture. Rudock is always the reason we lose and nobody else is to blame! It was Rudock's fault for the punt coverage today too and the play calling! CJ will win the Heisman his senior season. Easily the most talented player I have ever seen play for Iowa ever!

Your trollin sucks a donkey schlong

It sure is possible and maybe probable that he is the most talented player to ever suit up for the Hawks. It will do him good being groomed for a season or two, so he will be ready to step in and play right away when his time comes. Remember Aaron Rodgers sat on the bench for a long time before he played, and now he is one of if not the best QB in the league.

It sure is possible and maybe probable that he is the most talented player to ever suit up for the Hawks. It will do him good being groomed for a season or two, so he will be ready to step in and play right away when his time comes. Remember Aaron Rodgers sat on the bench for a long time before he played, and now he is one of if not the best QB in the league.

Come on CJ is way better than Rodgers!

He won't win the Heisman cause Willies and Wadley would take some of his votes away. They are also Heisman material remember?

Last edited:
Rudock is NOT a good QB. He stares down his targets, misses wide open receivers (doesn't see them), misses wide open receivers deep (over throws them), has happy feet and very little pocket presence.
Is CJ better? We'll never know but he couldn't be much worse. IMO.

Rudock is NOT a good QB. He stares down his targets, misses wide open receivers (doesn't see them), misses wide open receivers deep (over throws them), has happy feet and very little pocket presence.
Is CJ better? We'll never know but he couldn't be much worse. IMO.
I never said Rudock was a great qb , but he gets so much blame. Majority of Iowa fans always think the next QB is always better and he'll save the team.

I never said Rudock was a great qb , but he gets so much blame. Majority of Iowa fans always think the next QB is always better and he'll save the team.
I think you're being overly sensitive. Or you haven't spent much time reading these boards. You may have missed the 100s of threads blaming Greg Davis or Kirk Ferentz. It's Kirk Ferentz's job to decide who plays QB. I don't think anyone has blamed Jake Rudock for going into the game when the coach tells him to.

If your a Rudock fan maybe try and find another week to troll. I'm not ripping on the guy, and possibly could be giving him a compliment, depending how you interrupt his ability. He had a very bad day today.

The problem is Iowa has a very average Defense and running game. With that said, the QB has to do more than manage the game. QB Has to make plays consistently for this team to have a chance to win.

Latest posts