CJ Ferdorwitz

bigjim

CJ is having a rough night for the Texans. He making quite a bit of rookie mistakes tonight. Thoughts?

He's not exactly setting the world on fire that's for sure. But with Fitzpatrick as his Qb his ceiling wasn't going to be high anyway... I thought he'd be something similar to Scott Chandler. Maybe he still will before it's all said and done. We'll see. What's up with Moeaki? Is he rehabbing another injury of some kind?

He's not exactly setting the world on fire that's for sure. But with Fitzpatrick as his Qb his ceiling wasn't going to be high anyway... I thought he'd be something similar to Scott Chandler. Maybe he still will before it's all said and done. We'll see. What's up with Moeaki? Is he rehabbing another injury of some kind?

He has been dealing with some hamstring issues and released by the Bills a few weeks ago. Looks like he had a workout with the Giants. Hopefully he can catch on with someone, he is a heck of a football player when healthy.

http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/Source-Giants-working-out-tight-end-Tony-Moeaki.html

Yep. And Chandler took 4 teams (Chargers, Cowboys, Giants, and Bills) and a few years to start making a contribution. Hopefully, CJ gets the chance to stick it out.

Every time I see the guy he's jumping off sides. But I guess he's still stacking paper. I hope he hangs on to some of it.

I really hope he can catch on and adjust to the game mentally. Hes got all the tools physically.