Citrus Bowl - Iowa VS Tennessee

It's great that the Hawks are coming to Florida it'll be beautiful weather as always. We'll think about getting tickets since from the house to Orlando is only around 90 miles. However, I don't know may just stay home and watch it on tv.

Whoopee! The last time we played Tennessee the speed difference really showed up. Atleast we could of gotten a school from California so we can get used to them for next year. Does the Braille Institute of Los Angeles have a football team so our offense has a chance. Rather had an Acc team myself.

Whoopee! The last time we played Tennessee the speed difference really showed up. Atleast we could of gotten a school from California so we can get used to them for next year. Does the Braille Institute of Los Angeles have a football team so our offense has a chance. Rather had an Acc team myself.
Iowa defense in 2014 was ranked 22nd nationally.
Iowa defense in 2023 is ranked 5th nationally.

Iowa offense in 2014 was ranked 66th nationally.
Iowa defense in 2023 is ranked 133rd nationally at 238.8 yards/game.
Team #132 (Kent State) has 270.4 yards/game.

Iowa matches up well vs. Tennessee.
Strength on weakness and weakness on strength.
Both teams have had issues with QB play.

Well, unless you live within the borders of Iowa or Tennesse, apparently no one gives a shit about this one. In their annual bowl watchability rating, the Washington Post has this one ranked 27th, and I quote, "watching Iowa play, is not good for a New Years Eve Hangover". Oh well, what do those elite East Coasters know anyway.

Well, unless you live within the borders of Iowa or Tennesse, apparently no one gives a shit about this one. In their annual bowl watchability rating, the Washington Post has this one ranked 27th, and I quote, "watching Iowa play, is not good for a New Years Eve Hangover". Oh well, what do those elite East Coasters know anyway.
I hate having no O but absolutely love watching Iowa on D. It's the offensive side of the ball that's a snoozefest and the reason for being hungover.

Latest posts