Chyrst apparently staying at Texas according to this report

I always thought Chryst was a stretch. If he really wanted a new gig, he could get a HC job one step down like at Western Michigan or something. Why have a boss when you can be the boss?

Or, why not keep the cushy consultant job in a warm weather state with no state income tax while you keep collecting money from Wisky. Rebuilding Iowa's offense doesn't seem like a challenge a man of his vintage would want to take on right now. No shock to me.

Arch and the Manning family love him. UT realized they had better pony up or Arch would probably follow PC to Iowa.
This is great. And to keep myself from crying I'll just go with this being true.
There's more then a few logical reasons why a Chryst KF marriage wouldn't work. It just stinks because for a lot of reasons it could really work too. Oh well moving on maybe we'll have an OC by the time spring practice starts

Chad L. said PC was KF’s #1 target but turned down the offer. Chad thinks the hire has been scrapped until later.

Chad L. said PC was KF’s #1 target but turned down the offer. Chad thinks the hire has been scrapped until later.

Um, how much later? Seems like now might be a good time to hire an OC, maybe like now, maybe in the next 9 business days or so. Do you think this is a ploy to bring back Brian when Cap'n can't find anyone with at least 5 years of Big Ten OC experience?

On the Iowa Football Voice of College Football podcast, it was stated that Chryst was offered the position weeks ago, sat on it a long time, and eventually turned it down.

Latest posts