Christian Kirksey to the Browns in the 3rd Rd.

As a huge Hawk and Browns fan this pick makes me very happy. But I can tell you it's like 70-30 negative to disappointed on the Browns board I frequent. I think most Browns fans wanted to see a WR taken with that pick given the fact Josh Gordon just failed another drug test and could be lost for the season. There are some pretty knowledgeable fans though who realize he's a solid get with his speed. In the end Kirksey will be a key contributor to a great defense they're putting together.

As a huge Hawk and Browns fan this pick makes me very happy. But I can tell you it's like 70-30 negative to disappointed on the Browns board I frequent. I think most Browns fans wanted to see a WR taken with that pick given the fact Josh Gordon just failed another drug test and could be lost for the season. There are some pretty knowledgeable fans though who realize he's a solid get with his speed. In the end Kirksey will be a key contributor to a great defense they're putting together.

Personally, I wasn't a big fan of their first pick in Gilbert. I thought both Fuller and Dennard were better options. Gilbert just needs to get more physical. If he does he'll be a valuable pick. If not, then he is going to struggle. He doesn't tackle like Fuller and Dennard do that's for sure.

Personally, I wasn't a big fan of their first pick in Gilbert. I thought both Fuller and Dennard were better options. Gilbert just needs to get more physical. If he does he'll be a valuable pick. If not, then he is going to struggle. He doesn't tackle like Fuller and Dennard do that's for sure.

Gilbert could still be a very good corner and pairing him with Haden could be lethal. But I agree with you. Personally, I think Dennard is the best corner in the draft.

There are more WR's to get..I think Kirksey has a chance to live up to this positioning..he had one of the most under appreciated seasons last year.

Houston needs a QB, Keenum and Ryan Fitzpatrick ain't going to get it done. Unless they plan on getting Cousins or Mallet, i do not know where they go to get a QB. BOB loves those 2 TE sets so CJF could excel in this offense with decent QB play. He will get on the field because he is a good blocker. I do agree with some that CJF will have a better pro career than college.

Kirksey went a little higher than I thought. i knew he would be the first Iowa LB off the board, but I thought it would be the 5th rd. on. From what I read he will get on the field beyond special teams, he will get on some sub packages because of his coverage skills.

I don't like what Cleveland's doing with this draft at all...since it looks like they may start competing in the division VERY soon... :mad:

From the Browns' camp, Kirksey will play inside linebacker in their 3-4 in coverage situations. They are looking for more coverage and speed.

I don't like what Cleveland's doing with this draft at all...since it looks like they may start competing in the division VERY soon... :mad:
It's about time, I think 15 years of irrelevance is long enough for any team.

I hope you're not a Steeler fan, I would hate to put you on ignore. :)

Latest posts