Christian Kirksey Determined to Make an Impact on The Field Despite...

HawkeyeShane

Having no lower left leg...
1343241098.jpg

This kid will be another KF diamond in the rough, NFL draftee, where-d-hell did Iowa get this kid from, type of player.
So sick of PSU can't wait for some Hawkeye fb!!!

This kid will be another KF diamond in the rough, NFL draftee, where-d-hell did Iowa get this kid from, type of player.So sick of PSU can't wait for some Hawkeye fb!!!

LOL. This kid wont sniff the NFL. He weighs about 210 pounds. Thats not bad for an NFL safety...

Kirksie may well get a FA deal but hes no where near NFL size for a LB. He might weigh 220 today (I dont think he does). but he came here at 195. There is only so much weight you can pack on a guy. Its probably a daily struggle for him to keep weight on. He can be a good LB for us, just not the NFL.

Kirksie may well get a FA deal but hes no where near NFL size for a LB. He might weigh 220 today (I dont think he does). but he came here at 195. There is only so much weight you can pack on a guy. Its probably a daily struggle for him to keep weight on. He can be a good LB for us, just not the NFL.

Do struggle daily to keep weight on duff!:p

( FTR, I don't! :eek:)

Nebraska LB Lavonte David isn't much bigger than Kirksey and was a 2nd round pick. He was listed at 233 for the draft. Kirksey may be there when his draft happens 18 months from now.

You are going to start seeing a lot more players like Lavonte David Chirstian Kirksey type LBs in the NFL with the passing attacks that teams are going to.

Latest posts