Chris Doyle's ANF Cap

mooks77

So I was watching the new Summer Workouts - Day 1 video on gohawks.com and noticed that Chris Doyle was wearing a sweet ANF baseball cap. Does anyone know where to get one?

I searched for it on hawkshop.com but couldn't find it there.

I saw that too, Mooks. I will be curious to hear if anyone has found out if it is available for purchase somewhere.

Go Hawks!

Chris Doyle, fashion icon.

Edit: Mrffphlgghhm. Something large just crushed my house.

I bought an ANF t-shirt at Scheel's in Des Moines. I can't remember if they had any ANF caps, though. It wouldn't surprise me if they did.

I don't suppose you have it DVR'd and can snap a pic to post here. I didn't watch the show, but am curious what the hat looks like.

I would be willing to bet that Game day Ron would be able to get an ANF cap. He might even have them in his store. The dude can get pretty much anything you want...even if it doesn't exist yet.

We have ANF t-shirts, window stickers, iron-ons, and the outline of the state of Iowa with ANF inside. We do not currently have hats, but I will have some made. Do you want ANF on the front, side, or back?

We are having patches made with the State of Iowa outlined in gold with ANF in gold inside the state. The patches are black and 1" high. They will stick on to hats, shirts, etc. They will be ready in 3-4 weeks.
I like an I on the front, tigerhawk on the back, and ANF on the right side. Black or gold hats will work fine.

I emailed Coach Doyle back when I saw him wearing the hat against MSU. He said Kaeding had a bunch of them made and gave them to the coaches etc. I stalked down Kaeding (via his sister) to see if I could get the name of who made them or a template and he didn't save it.

Latest posts