Check this out!! 53"inch wall jump!

That's crazy. Check out this kid Chance Early!
Youtube link
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9FEVGM5Wcg"]YouTube- Chance Early Cathedral Catholic High School 53" inch wall jump![/ame]

I'll go ahead & be that guy...

Impressive, but not nearly as impressive, imo, as the college football recruit from a couple of year ago that jumped out of like a 3-ft pool onto the deck...

Probably analagous to about a 31 or 32 inch vertical. Very good, but not off the charts good.

I'll go ahead & be that guy...

Impressive, but not nearly as impressive, imo, as the college football recruit from a couple of year ago that jumped out of like a 3-ft pool onto the deck...

Probably analagous to about a 31 or 32 inch vertical. Very good, but not off the charts good.

The Bears drafted that guy...a defensive lineman...and he was on the practice squad all year..did not see action as a rookie.
Jumping well is nice,but not as important in football.:)

Impressive I guess and I'm sure that kid tells people he has a 53 inch vertical but thats far from the case.

Jarron Gilbert (guy who jumped out of the pool) from the Bears did play a little bit of mop up time at the end of the year, not that it takes away from your point.

Gilbert will get his shot this season with Gaines Adams dropping dead, Dvorecek misbehaving, and Ogunleye unlike to return

You're right. The football part is the main thing. This kid can play. Check out his highlights also on youtube. He had like 1000 yards.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zT1KZdwSFC0"]YouTube- Chance Early Cathedral Catholic High School Football Highlights 2009[/ame]

You guys know that he's Quinn's kid and on Iowa's radar as a WR, don'tcha? If not, I'm glad I stopped by...if so, I'm sorry for wasting your time!

You guys know that he's Quinn's kid and on Iowa's radar as a WR, don'tcha? If not, I'm glad I stopped by...if so, I'm sorry for wasting your time!

funny shane, I was just thinking the same thing - how many posts will it take for someone to reference who this kid is.......

funny shane, I was just thinking the same thing - how many posts will it take for someone to reference who this kid is.......

I read all of the posts twice to make sure I was seeing it right, that there was no mention of it...

Do I win a prize??? I'd even settle for a cookie...I'm easy...:eek: