Check Out Purdue's Schedule...

https://fbschedules.com/2022-purdue-football-schedule/

Yikes.

With Penn State, Iowa, and Wisconsin at home Purdue could easily roll into their bye week 7-1, chill out for two weeks, and then finish out what's usually the most difficult stretch of the year against arguably the 4 worst teams in the conference.

they started playing defense this year and really that may be all they need to do to get to that 8 to 10 win mark. The offense will always be good.

they started playing defense this year and really that may be all they need to do to get to that 8 to 10 win mark. The offense will always be good.

People forget that before Matt Campbell...Jeff Brohm was the flavor of the month.

People forget that before Matt Campbell...Jeff Brohm was the flavor of the month.
Agree 100%.

Brohm, then Boat-rower, then Frosty.

All were annointed king.
All were going to stride in and turn the B1G West on its ear.

uh huh

Agree 100%.

Brohm, then Boat-rower, then Frosty.

All were annointed king.
All were going to stride in and turn the B1G West on its ear.

uh huh
Neither Purdue nor Brohm are comparable to nebraska or Minnesota.

Great coach. Tough. Humble. Love his program.

Iowa will be good again. The Big Ten West is gonna be interesting in 2022

They have the same crossover teams that we had this year. The difference is they travel to Indiana while we had them at Kinnick.

Karlaftis is gone. I think their defense implodes without him. It will be like when we lost Matt Roth. The next year was really painful.

IMO all roads for the West title go through Purdue next season. I already have Iowa down for 2 losses against Michigan and Ohio State, if Iowa can figure out a way to beat Purdue they will have a fighting chance at winning the West again. If not, then it could be a miserable 3 game losing streak (my fingers are crossed they can win at Minnesota).

But you are right Fry, Purdue pretty much has the schedule we had this year. They have Maryland, Indiana, and Pedo State as cross over games the only difference is they have to play at Indiana. That very first game of the year at home against PSU could determine whether Iowa has any shot, if they were to beat PSU the rest of their schedule is extremely favorable.

It sucks we get both Michigan and Ohio State as cross overs in the same season and I don't think going to Rutgers will be a cake walk either. Rutgers made a huge step forward this year and Schiano has them back on track.

Karlaftis is gone. I think their defense implodes without him. It will be like when we lost Matt Roth. The next year was really painful.

Iowa lost all four starters on the 2004 defensive line, Roth, Babineaux, Robinson & Luebke. Babineaux had the best NFL career. Both Roth and Robinson had a number of years in the NFL.

Iwebema, a true sophomore, was the only DL in 2005 with any playing experience. King & Kroul were both true freshmen. Mattison was either a red shirt or true freshman.

https://fbschedules.com/2022-purdue-football-schedule/

Yikes.

With Penn State, Iowa, and Wisconsin at home Purdue could easily roll into their bye week 7-1, chill out for two weeks, and then finish out what's usually the most difficult stretch of the year against arguably the 4 worst teams in the conference.

Iowa's 2022 schedule before the bye is pretty brutal. This year's team, playing next year's schedule, could have easily gone 3-4 or 2-5 before the bye.

Latest posts