Charlie Weiss cleaning house at KU Football

OB1

number of players dismissed or leaving the KU football team. Iowa isn't alone. It happens every where. I believe Keeston Terry who was at least a 3 star maybe 4 and a defensive starter was one to be leaving.

Listening on radio, so no link.

Well, I'm so glad Iowa needs to be just like everybody else.

Not the point. Means lose players for a variety of reason, so Iowa is not the exception. Many posters go into doomsday mode when someone leaves.

Appears Terry is heading to UNI and Darrian Miller, who once held an Iowa offer is leaving as well.

Charlie gets kind of a pass because it is his first year in the program. This has been a consistent problem at Iowa under Ferentz. A consistent loss of major key players from the team. That is the problem in the question.

other than coker this year who are the key "players" that have left?
Raymond - personal issues
Derby - personal
mccall - personal
other than Raymond the others were all suspended at one point during the season. At what point do you hold these kids accountable for their actions. It appears to me that when things get a little tough down there they want to take their ball and go home.

Charlie Weis = New Coach at a program that needs to be revamped.

Kirk Ferentz = Been here a long time and according to him continuity is the key to success.

Not even close to the same situation.

You can't have it both ways. You can't call for Kirk's head when the program has athletes with significant off field problems and then turn around and call for his head when the troubled athletes are leaving.

number of players dismissed or leaving the KU football team. Iowa isn't alone. It happens every where. I believe Keeston Terry who was at least a 3 star maybe 4 and a defensive starter was one to be leaving.

Listening on radio, so no link.

Litter different situation don't you think? last time I checked Weiss has not been at KU for as long as KF has been at Iowa...

If there are two things I want Iowa football to emulate it's Charlie Weiss as a head coach and Kansas Jayhawk football.

Latest posts