Charlie Moore

5656 shows back up just when the troll free board gets created!?!? Hmmm this is fishy. Could he be in cahoots with Jon and Rob? Trying to drive people to the Troll Free Board!!!!
I just love conspiracy theories! You just might be on to something so I will gladly participate. I will see your 5656 and raise you one grassy knoll.

Charlie committed to Kansas. Can't believe we didn't go after him and tried to find a way to make it work.

http://www.scout.com/college/basketball/recruiting/story/1773152-charlie-moore-will-transfer-kansas

HAHAHAHA. Looks who's back to run his troll game. It's CyTwins!

Welcome back, let me guess it's all about the PERRRRRRRR!!!!!!!

Charlie was a complete and total volume shooter. I mean he took over 10 shots per game and had a 45%eFG% He has an Orate of 98 and a PER of 13.6

Jordan on the other hand made the B1G all freshman team because he was a 54% eFG% shooter, had an Orate of 112 and had a 14.9 PER

DP has a point. This goes back way before you Rob, the site is and has been completely and totally unmoderated for a long time. It was just stupid really to let it get to the level that it was at. You can say all you want to just ignore someone, but when they completely and totally take over threads and the board it becomes impossible to ignore. Not only that, but I figure why? I enjoy posting here, I want to have a discussion with Hawk fans, WTF let them piss all over it. That is why I always go after them, because well **** them.

He has already visited here, said he wants to be closer to Chicago and when he opened up his recruitment last time there was mutual interest. In today's landscape of college basketball you can open up a scholarship when a player who would help you can come along. If he's good enough to go to Kansas he's definitely good enough to come here and help

If he said "he wants to be closer to Chicago" as you say, then why didn't he go it Illinois? I don't have Google Maps open but I seem to remember that Champaign/Urbana is closer to Chicago than Lawrence.

DP has a point. This goes back way before you Rob, the site is and has been completely and totally unmoderated for a long time. It was just stupid really to let it get to the level that it was at. You can say all you want to just ignore someone, but when they completely and totally take over threads and the board it becomes impossible to ignore. Not only that, but I figure why? I enjoy posting here, I want to have a discussion with Hawk fans, WTF let them piss all over it. That is why I always go after them, because well **** them.

If it wasn't for the trolls, I wouldn't have any injustice to fight. Ignorance is half the reason I post on here. I feed em cause some of this stuff shall not pass.
scaletowidth

Last edited:
We ban IP addresses. They still come back.

Rob, I have a malware program that I could sell you that is IP programmable. Whatever device he is using will never be back again lol.

P.S. I saw the Hawkeye Nation bus last night at the spring banquet. I looked for you to say hi, but couldn't spot you. Were you there?

Exactly. No one enjoys them. It's just that the most frequent of us posters on this site over the past few years have learned to coexist with them because they've been allowed to pitch a tent here. Now they want to create a troll free board and charge for it. It's odd. Or maybe just hypocritical at least.

Exactly. No one enjoys them. It's just that the most frequent of us posters on this site over the past few years have learned to coexist with them because they've been allowed to pitch a tent here. Now they want to create a troll free board and charge for it. It's odd. Or maybe just hypocritical at least.

Every forum site should have free forums and premium forums. The only odd thing is it took them this long to establish one. I for one do not begrudge them. Also the price is so insignificant. Come July I will move to the premium board in preparation for the upcoming football season. Mostly because I like to be in the loop. If there is insider info in there I have to have it.

Rob, I have a malware program that I could sell you that is IP programmable. Whatever device he is using will never be back again lol.

P.S. I saw the Hawkeye Nation bus last night at the spring banquet. I looked for you to say hi, but couldn't spot you. Were you there?

I was not there. I try not to leave Iowa City much. ;)

Thank you. I will check with our IT people to see if we have anything in place to permanently ban users by IP.

I disagree. Maybe it's semantics but I think there are people that get off on feeding and interacting with the trolls and others that enjoy reading the drama. It's the same nutty phenomena that goes on during social media fights. It's why people watch reality TV.

Those threads on here get the most responses for the most part. I don't think it's because the keepers of the board are protecting the community from trolls pissing all over it. That's a copout, IMHO. If everyone ignored them, they would have no reason to be here. But we all know that's not going to happen and it's not because people are heroically protecting the honor of the Hawkeyes.

Listen, I monitor the boards as best I can when I have time. My No. 1 responsibility is to cover the teams and recruiting. It takes a lot of time to produce the amount of content I do on here. That's what most people care about, not some of inane nonsense that happens on here.

I was not there. I try not to leave Iowa City much. ;)

Thank you. I will check with our IT people to see if we have anything in place to permanently ban users by IP.

That's a shame. Gary Dolphin was in rare form. You should come to some of the Polk County Iclub events from time to time. I imagine that you could bolster more site users with a little mingling.

That's a shame. Gary Dolphin was in rare form. You should come to some of the Polk County Iclub events from time to time. I imagine that you could bolster more site users with a little mingling.

Something to consider. It's just a matter of getting in the car and heading over. I find myself not wanting to leave the nest much in my old age. ;)

Trolls like 56 are good for the board because they create conversation and make everyone more positive about the players. For instance, everyone was a lot more positive regarding Bohannon than they would have been without 56 constantly bashing him.

Trolls like Ickehawk are bad for the board because they scare people away by belittling their opinions. I did make it my personal mission to go after him to make the people he bashed feel better.

I disagree. Maybe it's semantics but I think there are people that get off on feeding and interacting with the trolls and others that enjoy reading the drama. It's the same nutty phenomena that goes on during social media fights. It's why people watch reality TV.

Those threads on here get the most responses for the most part. I don't think it's because the keepers of the board are protecting the community from trolls pissing all over it. That's a copout, IMHO. If everyone ignored them, they would have no reason to be here. But we all know that's not going to happen and it's not because people are heroically protecting the honor of the Hawkeyes.

Listen, I monitor the boards as best I can when I have time. My No. 1 responsibility is to cover the teams and recruiting. It takes a lot of time to produce the amount of content I do on here. That's what most people care about, not some of inane nonsense that happens on here.

Well we can agree on your last paragraph :). You do a great job covering the team and recruiting. I appreciate that a great deal. The site improved dramatically when you got on board.

Well we can agree on your last paragraph :). You do a great job covering the team and recruiting. I appreciate that a great deal. The site improved dramatically when you got on board.

Thank you. I appreciate you saying that. Hopefully the bosses are reading. ;)

Trolls like 56 are good for the board because they create conversation and make everyone more positive about the players. For instance, everyone was a lot more positive regarding Bohannon than they would have been without 56 constantly bashing him.

Trolls like Ickehawk are bad for the board because they scare people away by belittling their opinions. I did make it my personal mission to go after him to make the people he bashed feel better.

Well said. 56 at least never made it personal. A lot of his opinions were way off but it made it interesting in countering them.

Well said. 56 at least never made it personal. A lot of his opinions were way off but it made it interesting in countering them.

My one and only problem with 56 was he was just pretending to be a Hawk fan. That was 100% for certain CyTwins from Cyturdsfanatics. If he would have just posted as a Clone fan, said he was a clone fan, that is fine. Instead he was trying to run a troll, was busted really early in his troll, but kept on trucking pretending he was a Hawk fan.

Thank you. I appreciate you saying that. Hopefully the bosses are reading. ;)

You're welcome. That's how I feel. I've been hating a lot lately on the recent decisions regarding the premium site because I'm not a fan, but I'm not a hater. Never have been. I just try to tell it the way I see it. Don't expect everyone to agree with me.

My one and only problem with 56 was he was just pretending to be a Hawk fan. That was 100% for certain CyTwins from Cyturdsfanatics. If he would have just posted as a Clone fan, said he was a clone fan, that is fine. Instead he was trying to run a troll, was busted really early in his troll, but kept on trucking pretending he was a Hawk fan.

Exactly. Just own it. At times he over compensated trying to convince everyone he was a hawk fan....it was like dude you are trying too hard you are not fooling anyone. He could have run/ran that troll as a Cyclone fan and got the same reaction it is not like there someone around to put a stop to it.

I don't know, man. Did you really need a Cyclone troll to help you get behind JoBo? Skepticism early was fair, but despite the ups and downs it was clear he could play. 56 just repeated the same shit over and over again or piggy back off what lightning1 was posting. Sometimes it created a good back and forth, other times it got really tired.

As for Icke, I don't think he was trolling I think he had issues. He wasn't capable of baiting people on purpose.

Latest posts