Charles McKinney Video

I'm sure he's a quality player, but I watched the first couple minutes and he bricked both free throws he took and missed an open layup. Any other videos?

Looks like a solid prospect. Did notice the two bricks at the beginning though. That skill will fit in nicely with the current roster lol

Very lazy defender.

Maybe I just have a preconceived notion that he is a great defender because I've read scouting reports on him but in the first two minutes he forces two turnovers and they say he is guarding the opposing team's best player who hasn't been able to get much going offensively. I thought his defense was pretty impressive.

His shooting is definitely a weakness of his. I think the layup was suppose to be a pass of the backboard but it was ugly regardless. A little later he hits a contested 18 footer but he is definitely be recruited for his defense and athelitic ability.

Last edited:
and he keeps rolling his sleves up like a girl...i would need more video's to make a proper evaluation

I'm guessing you mean his shorts? I wanted to see what you meant and I think you mean in the four minute clip he keeps bending over and grabbing his shorts. I'm pretty sure he got hit in the groin because he is limping as he comes off the floor. (Hawkeyes12345 I actually did see some lazy defense there when he was either hurt or tired).

Anyways here's his second game all one video I haven't watched it

Racing to the Rim Classic - Quality Prep (NC) vs. Huntington Prep (WV) - Boys High School Basketball | CKYSports Videos | iHigh.com

Latest posts