Chances Fran will be donating 1 mil to the Hospital soon?

When will Fran write the check?

• Within a few months

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Never

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • We're gonna make it to the NIT title game so no need for the donation

Votes: 4 57.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
To make this fair, shouldn't it be the same percentage of his contract that Kirk did? Kirk made that donation without even putting a dent in his account. Some coaches would have to take out a loan to make it. Fran falls somewhere in the middle.

Fran doesn't have to donate 1 red cent, if he doesn't want to. And no matter how much he does or doesn't donate, makes no difference in how I rate his job performance. That's his own business.

:)

Fran doesn't have to donate 1 red cent, if he doesn't want to. And no matter how much he does or doesn't donate, makes no difference in how I rate his job performance. That's his own business.
giphy.gif

Hospital stays are pricey these days and Fran's ticker has to be in danger. I could see those medical bills totaling at least a mil.

Why would Fran give the University hospital a million dollars? I wouldn't give any money to a facility that does abortions.

A bridge too far. Back off. I think Fran has done a lot; you may recall his son went through cancer and treatment for it. That will shake you to your foundation as a parent. He and his wife have been pretty active in fundraising.

Latest posts