Chance Early

I hear the Hawks are high on Chance but they haven't offered yet. Cathedral Catholic is in the Semi Finals in San Diego. I'll keep you posted on how he does.
There's a new video from their quarter final game on youtube. it looks like he had a great game. The film quality's not very good.
Here's the link.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TSXA5Hu75jk]YouTube - Chance Early Quarter Finals 2010[/ame]

There's something up with Chance. The kid is a legacy with his father playing at Iowa. He plays at a stud program. Yet, he still doesn't have any other offers, even instate, except SJS. I just don't know what the problem is because Iowa is certainly still looking for receivers. Maybe it's a speed thing. He's not a tall receiver, but he's not a burner either.

Iowa didnt offer Bobek, nor Ebert, and its looking like there not gonna offer that ebertowski kid either so good luck with Chance getting that offer.

I've seen him standing next to his dad at the game and he's as tall. Quinn's 6'1 or 6'2 And they say that Chance runs at least a 4'5 so I don't get it either.

There were a couple other good videos of him during 7 on 7's over the summer. Seems like a pretty fluid athlete...doesn't always look like he's running fast and yet he gains separation. One thing you can never tell on these things, though, is level of competition.

I will say that the level of competition is some of the best in the state. If you look at their opponents, they are consistently ranked high in the state of CA. Also if you research the kids that have come out of Cathedral's league in the past two years a lot of them are playing Div I ball. Tyler Gaffney Stanford (Cathedral) Tate Forcier (Michigan), Everett Binyard Oregon (Cathedral) Alex Crossweight CAl (Cathedral) Brennan Clay (Oklahoma) Just to name a few. And Cathedral won a state tittle the year before last. Chance started on that team.

I will say that the level of competition is some of the best in the state. If you look at their opponents, they are consistently ranked high in the state of CA. Also if you research the kids that have come out of Cathedral's league in the past two years a lot of them are playing Div I ball. Tyler Gaffney Stanford (Cathedral) Tate Forcier (Michigan), Everett Binyard Oregon (Cathedral) Alex Crossweight CAl (Cathedral) Brennan Clay (Oklahoma) Just to name a few. And Cathedral won a state tittle the year before last. Chance started on that team.

Sorry oldschool...I was talking about the CB's he was going up against on some of the passing/7 on 7 videos that were attached to the video you posted.

I went to Cathedral's game last night. Chance had 2 catches for 89 yards and 2 TD's in the first half. They played their back up's in the second half because it was a blow out. They'll play at Qualcomm Monday.
Still scratching my head...