Chad L. & Rick B.

HuckFinn

Mr. Brown on CMac. Another masterpiece to be enjoyed on HN. Thank You!!

Chad L. On CMac , Hawk Central. OMG. In depth analysis with stats and amazing insights.

Get GD permission to post this on HN. Show some balls. Beg Chad.

I am on a mission to expand HN poster horizons.

Chad L. On CMac , Hawk Central. OMG. In depth analysis with stats and amazing insights.

Come on, Fry. Administer.

1) Lay off the wine coolers.

2) “Get GD permission” for what? What the hell is GD?

3) If you want to post text of an article, that’s against copyright law and HN can get shut down if someone reports it.

4) If you want to post a link there’s nothing against the rules about that and there never has been as long as I’ve been here. Either keep up or take notes.

5) Lay off the wine coolers.

1) Lay off the wine coolers.

2) “Get GD permission” for what? What the hell is GD?

3) If you want to post text of an article, that’s against copyright law and HN can get shut down if someone reports it.

4) If you want to post a link there’s nothing against the rules about that and there never has been as long as I’ve been here. Either keep up or take notes.

5) Lay off the wine coolers.
No wine coolers, ever. Can you ever answer a question without insulting the inquirer? GD = Gosh Darn. I know the copyright laws. Maybe you could offer your defensive proclivity to Fran.

My only purpose was to encourage posters to experience a really good piece of writing. Sorry you missed that.

No wine coolers, ever. Can you ever answer a question without insulting the inquirer? GD = Gosh Darn. I know the copyright laws. Maybe you could offer your defensive proclivity to Fran.

My only purpose was to encourage posters to experience a really good piece of writing. Sorry you missed that.
What we’re you telling me to administer, then?

You were imbibing last night and got a little loose with the keyboard. It happens.

What we’re you telling me to administer, then?

You were imbibing last night and got a little loose with the keyboard. It happens.
Nope. I probably give your content more “likes” than about anyone. If you can’t handle me messing with you from time to time, let me know.
As to your comments about “imbibing” Yawn.

Nope. I probably give your content more “likes” than about anyone. If you can’t handle me messing with you from time to time, let me know.
As to your comments about “imbibing” Yawn.
You need to take life less seriously.