CHA Attendance

I don’t “think” anything. I know what the numbers mean…tickets not attendance. But, Iowa and Iowa St.’s rankings are both tickets sold, not attendance. I guess you can argue that Iowa’s data is skewed by more empty seats than the other top 25 on the list. Seems a bit risky, however.

I had no agenda when I collected the data. I had no idea, frankly, that we would be top 25. I was actually surprised. Never thought we would be that high. We have been in the top 30 for 10 consecutive years. That is a lot of data.

I have had season tickets for more years than I can recall, Good. So don’t tell me I don’t watch games. I am consistently in attendance, not just a season ticket holder.

100? Come on.
So, you're one of those scanned tickets, (average this year 6500, in a 15,000-seat arena), that shows up, good for you. We're looking to put on a new deck this year, weather is cooperative so far in February, if you are any good in construction, may be a chance to ease your troubled mind going to watch Iowa men's basketball games and earn some bucks, just sayin.

Latest posts