CF Helmet Concepts

I didn't mind the "Here's one thats a little better." But I still like the classic look we be sportin' now.;)

I guess these things don't do much for me because I think what Iowa has is pretty sweet and instantly identifiable.

Traditions are important.

I thought the White helmet was kind of cool. Of course the rest of the uniform would need to be adjusted because I think it would look horrible with the existing uniform.

Black with the Iowa stripe was a unique design but I thought the gold helmet was the worst.

There was a guy on here that did an all black uni I thought was sweet because it was a good blend of new school while keeping the old tradition. Reality is Iowa will need to start to really consider something because it seems liek this is the trend kids like.

I like the yellow full version Herky one.... I'm not a fan of wearing throwbacks more than twice a year but I do like the idea of wearing a throwback or a concept uni 2x's out of 13 games. Even Alabama has an alternative jersey, it's hard to find but there's one out there. I bet even penn state has one if you look hard enough. I know the Stealers have a throwback.

Point is I know people like tradition and Kirk likes to swim upstream with these type of things. BUT I don't think anyone is asking for an Oregon make over with a different uni for every game, I think people would like a throwback game once a year just to honor a previous time in hawk history and maybe one concept uni once a year to spark interest in the younger crowd (RECRUITS).

Minnesota and Indiana are god-awful.

Not a fan of the ISU one either.

I like Iowa's classic helmet we have. Maybe you could do a non-shiny version, but I prefer the current design.

Never been a big fan of change, but some of those are pretty cool and still tasteful for some of the schools. I like the iowa 9 design and alternative gold one. the time will come to have to shake it up sooner or later I suppose.

Latest posts