Cezar's facebook profile pic...in IC

teknodex

If You check out his facebook page, NOT his fan site,( actually doing a search for cezar guerrero and clicking on his real FB page). His profile picture is of him inside Carver saturday. Maybe its a hint...... haha i know its a stretch, but I have to be positive.

He is supposedly taking another visit this weekend. One of the Florida schools I believe. It could just be him enjoying the attention and wanting to take the last visit. I hope what happened Saturday sits really high with him

As "creepy" as it may be, looking at somebody's wall or following them on twitter or whatever it may be is connecting to the recruit. It can lead to very valuable information and if that said recruit didn't want people to try to friend him or whatever, they can decline the request or just stay away from the social life of recruiting. It does seem weird but if it leads to information I have no problem with people doing it.

Lol, funny guys! It's now almost common for sports fans and recruiting analyst to follow on what ever form of information is available. Serial killer!!!! :)

Latest posts