Central Michigan 4 Sideline Tickets for Sale

schatz247

I have 4 tickets for the September 22nd game vs Central Michigan tickets available. I'm no longer able to go and am just looking to get back how much I was into them for. They are located in Section 103 Row 75. Asking $85 per. Would prefer to sell all 4 together.
I'm able to exchange in Des Moines area on weekends or at either the UNI or Iowa State games.
You can contact me if interested at shatz247@hotmail.com
Thanks!

I'm not an alum and have been trying to get tickets now for 3rd year. Was able to pony up $500 donation and still only got mini pack. So that extra cost above face would be a per seat donation for 2 tickets. Roughly $35 per ticket per game(7). So that's not actually how much they truly cost for my tix. But a realistic price per game had I gotten a full seasons worth.

You don't need to explain anything to someone who makes those types of comments. It is clear. He wants 4 tickets for $85.00. Let him go find them for that price. Or let him try to find a Big 10 game for $85.00 each. If he does, he does.

They're your tickets, and your donation. It's your business. Not his.

I got two for ISU for $90 a piece.....not that fair of a price.

I'm sure you did. That's not the norm though.
That's like me saying I found someone to sell me Super Bowl tickets for $250 each. Yet, 90% of the people are going to pay thousands just to get in.

The cheapest 4 pack for Central Michigan, in comparable seats, are $345 for the 4 pack. That's the cheapest as of this minute.

Stubhub is the best way to determine market value for a game, because they show you exactly how much fans are paying in specific sections.

Can you get them cheaper? Of course. All about looking around and finding better deals.

Hey schatz, why don't you just throw it out there this way:

$80 ea if you buy only two (ttl $160)
$70 ea if you buy all four (ttl $280)

Just a suggestion. Good luck.

Latest posts