Central Iowa owns Eastern Iowa in football

WhitUp

Wow looked up the history of Eastern iowa and they had at one point won 12 straight state championships. But Since the 1997 Ankeny Hawks took back the pride for the CIML, we have owned Eastern Iowa 10 out of the last 15 years. I still remember their cocky quote we know our 8(eastern Iowa) state qualifiers our better then their 8(western Iowa). fun thread :D

No it is not mute, nobody who played for real big schools gives a crap about small schools whoever goes out is at least a backup football.

And nobody who played for small schools, which is the majority of the state, gives a **** about the 4a schools. You act like the 4a schools in iowa are some football hotbed who have 5 star recruits all over the place. How many division 1 football players has des moines kicked out the last 10 years?

My high school played against two NFL players while I was in high school. We played in 2A. How many 4A players in this state can say that right now.

Or NFL for that matter.

But we all know according to the 4a crowd that all those good all state players at the small schools would be lucky to see the starting line up at the big schools...so what if A-P has the highest number of players in the NFL per capita... they wouldn't have sniffed all-state in 4a.

Or NFL for that matter.
But we all know according to the 4a crowd that all those good all state players at the small schools would be lucky to see the starting line up at the big schools...so what if A-P has the highest number of players in the NFL per capita... they wouldn't have sniffed all-state in 4a.

Both AP and Iowa Falls were in our district my senior year. They ended up playing each other in the title game. Both teams were loaded with Division 1 talent. Either of them would have beaten the 4A champ that year.

Haha: Iowa football talking smack! I went to HS in California. Our whole league had teams with multiple D1 players and a decent group of Pros. And that is only like 30 miles top to bottom.

But keep going, this is cute.

Haha: Iowa football talking smack! I went to HS in California. Our whole league had teams with multiple D1 players and a decent group of Pros. And that is only like 30 miles top to bottom.

But keep going, this is cute.

Yeah, but I went to HS in America and they had way more than California. Just because to had the governator making illegitimates doesn't make you special.

Where U at Valley?

angerer2.jpg

Latest posts