CC Response to a Couple of Issues

HuckFinn

First, she stated clearly that she has no problem with Angel’s reactions. Second, CC said only the champs should be invited to the White House. So. I absolutely do not need to have any further conversations about this topic. Yahoo!

I don't agree with Caitlin's assessment on Angel's reactions. I think it only legitimizes poor sportsmanship. Disappointing here....but maybe she just wants to be done with it all.

The Jill invite....I don't see a problem with Caitlin and Bluder's response here. Better to take the high road...not sure I would to be around Mulkey and her Reformed School Girls at the White House anyway. I'm guessing Jill probably doesn't either and would rather have Iowa there if given the choice.

I don't agree with Caitlin's assessment on Angel's reactions. I think it only legitimizes poor sportsmanship. Disappointing here....but maybe she just wants to be done with it all.

The Jill invite....I don't see a problem with Caitlin and Bluder's response here. Better to take the high road...not sure I would to be around Mulkey and her Reformed School Girls at the White House anyway. I'm guessing Jill probably doesn't either and would rather have Iowa there if given the choice.

Actually not sure if you understand how champions work,... give me fuel give fire give me that what I desire. I would blow up a picture of her trash-talking whenever I needed an extra incentive for more reps. Trash talkers love nothing more than putting other trash talkers below them. Trust I would know as I am one.

Actually not sure if you understand how champions work,... give me fuel give fire give me that what I desire. I would blow up a picture of her trash-talking whenever I needed an extra incentive for more reps. Trash talkers love nothing more than putting other trash talkers below them. Trust I would know as I am one.
Sure I do. I'm talking more about Angel's assault on Molly more than anything. But, the other bullshit has no place either. If it motivates people great...NBA legends of have certainly done it....street ball certainly has it.....but even then I think there are still lines you don't cross.

Well I agree that officials have really messed up the game by trying to keep fouls at the same level rather than calling fouls. The NBA got rid of this streetball style probably for the better. LSU and USC really fouled out early in both games and good officials would've controlled the game from a physicality standpoint. Heck Boston committed over 5 fouls by the time her 2nd was called.

Sure I do. I'm talking more about Angel's assault on Molly more than anything. But, the other bullshit has no place either. If it motivates people great...NBA legends of have certainly done it....street ball certainly has it.....but even then I think there are still lines you don't cross.
You're whining long after the people actually involved have forgotten about it because your one chance to see a natty happen in your lifetime is gone. We understand your frustration and it's understandable for a day or two. But it's time to quit dressing in black and crying about it, and call off your period of mourning. You're becoming the Karen-fan that every fanbase hates.

Hawks lost to a better team that unfortunately was made up of assholes. Clark was cocky all year, and someone did it back to her. Get over it for chrissakes. Clark and Bluder did a long time ago. You aren't some white knight in shining armor sent by providence to protect her honor. Are you gonna be bitching about this stuff next fall, too? What's your best estimate for how long we have to hear about it from you?

You're whining long after the people actually involved have forgotten about it because your one chance to see a natty happen in your lifetime is gone. We understand your frustration and it's understandable for a day or two. But it's time to quit dressing in black and crying about it, and call off your period of mourning. You're becoming the Karen-fan that every fanbase hates.

Hawks lost to a better team that unfortunately was made up of assholes. Clark was cocky all year, and someone did it back to her. Get over it for chrissakes. Clark and Bluder did a long time ago. You aren't some white knight in shining armor sent by providence to protect her honor. Are you gonna be bitching about this stuff next fall, too? What's your best estimate for how long we have to hear about it from you?
You have been negative since the start of this discussion because you have a different take on it. I'm been way over it. The last several days it has been the talk of the country sports wise.

Time to move forward and look to next year.

Last edited:
You have been negative since the start of this discussion because you have a different take on it. I'm been way over it. The last several days it has been the talk of the country sports wise.

You're way over it?

I just looked and your last 36 posts in a row have been whining about it. 36 posts.

Talk of the country? The only sports headline of hundreds of articles on ESPN's front page relating to Clark is waaaaaaay down towards the bottom and happens to be a little blurb with Clark telling people it's not a big deal. and that she (and I quote) "doesn't want people criticizing Reese."

You're the one making it a huge deal.
Time to take your own advice, and Clark's as well.

You're way over it?

I just looked and your last 36 posts in a row have been whining about it. 36 posts.

Talk of the country? The only sports headline of hundreds of articles on ESPN's front page relating to Clark is waaaaaaay down towards the bottom and happens to be a little blurb with Clark telling people it's not a big deal. and that she (and I quote) "doesn't want people criticizing Reese."

You're the one making it a huge deal.

Time to take your own advice, and Clark's as well.
Like I said way over it, you keep bringing this back up now. Time to look to next year.

This is what happens to victims, Angel will get her month of fame and step on too many toes while she's riding high. It will go to her head and she will feel like people that are supporting her are her friends. Once they are done using her for their political and social beliefs they will drop her like a hot potato and she will be forgotten. Catlin on the hand will use this as fuel for motivation as she will never view herself as a victim. I would hate to be guarding her next season. Already Angel who said her team would not be going to the White House has been overridden by LSU coach and administration. I'm interested to see how her inflated head will clash with the already inflated head of coach Mulkey. It won't end well. BUT we get to watch Clark for two more years. Now we just need to somehow bring in a center or power forward. Bluder for the first time will have to make some tough decisions on her bench players.

The NCAA tournament is fine just the way it is. Did any of us want to have to play USC again? Sure if we were given a chance we might have beat LSU in a series of games but the sudden death of the tournament has worked forever and there’s no reason to change it.

Latest posts