CBS has the game

Reggie Miller may be one of the guys on the game. I was at Wells Fargo yesterday at the shoot around and he was there. Nevada looked like a legit team. They have the Martin twins (#10 & #11). Caleb Martin has a really strange R leg kick to the front on every shot. Looks really weird. They also have a #24 who is just an athletic beast. Looked like an NBA frame. I thought he'd play inside but he could shoot 3's like no other.

No other team worked on shooting drills as much as Nevada. I was impressed with how much they worked on just catching and shooting.

Michigan State had a team dunking contest during their last minutes of their 40 minute period. Crowd enjoyed it. Kind of surprising already having two players in boots. These guys were really putting on a show & trying some crazy stuff. Maybe why Izzo is such a players coach. He keeps it light at times and lets them have fun, even though there was a risk for injury.

Last edited:
Reggie Miller may be one of the guys on the game. I was at Wells Fargo yesterday at the shoot around and he was there. Nevada looked like a legit team. They have the Martin twins (#10 & #11). Caleb Martin has a really strange R leg kick to the front on every shot. Looks really weird. They also have a #24 who is just an athletic beast. Looked like an NBA frame. I thought he'd play inside but he could shoot 3's like no other.

No other team worked on shooting drills as much as Nevada. I was impressed with how much they worked on just catching and shooting.

Michigan State had a team dunking contest during their last minutes of their 40 minute period. Crowd enjoyed it. Kind of surprising already having two players in boots. These guys were really putting on a show & trying some crazy stuff. Maybe why Izzo is such a players coach. He keeps it light at times and lets them have fun, even though there was a risk for injury.
In game, Izzo damn near lost his shit on Henry, looked like he wanted to choke him out,. That was the best few minutes of the opening days games for me

In game, Izzo damn near lost his shit on Henry, looked like he wanted to choke him out,. That was the best few minutes of the opening days games for me

I'm not an Izzo fan but I appreciated that he didn't apologize for that after the game.

First game of the day so we’ll have 10 minutes by ourselves to show off our ability to not make shots.