CBS announcer bashes Jets' 'absurd' touchdown celebration

an endorsement deal?

Not necessarily related to this celebration in particular (but maybe Sleep Number:23? Anyone, anyone? Bueller? :D). But getting attention at a big moment in a playoff game might help him with a deal somewhere. Not saying it will, but it could.

Jim Nantz is an insufferable blowhard who tries to be in the hip pocket of the perceived cream-of-the-crop in any particular sport. If Tom Brady had dropped a deuce on the 50 yard line, Nantz probably would have called him charismatic.

Jim Natz is a legend and hilarious. His apperance on How I Met Your Mother, where he and Barney discuss his perfect week leave him above reproach from any criticism.

Put me in the camp of being sick of the Jets. Their act has made their fans insufferable. After the game, my brother texted me a video of him "flying" around with his arms out, and promising more of the same. Since they still have two more games to win, maybe they should stop acting like they just won it all.

Jim Natz is a legend and hilarious. His apperance on How I Met Your Mother, where he and Barney discuss his perfect week leave him above reproach from any criticism.

Put me in the camp of being sick of the Jets. Their act has made their fans insufferable. After the game, my brother texted me a video of him "flying" around with his arms out, and promising more of the same. Since they still have two more games to win, maybe they should stop acting like they just won it all.

The Jets act has worn thin, I agree. But I'll let them have this one. As a Colts fan, I hate the Patriots much more than any other team. So here's to the Steelers putting the clamp on Rexy's Jets' mouths!

I dont follow the AFC nearly as close as I do the NFC so I have to ask. What is with the flying around with their arms the Jets do?

These playoffs suck. My Vikings didnt come close to sniffing the postseason and our 2 biggest rivals are playing for the NFC Crown.

I was rooting for the Pats to win because I kinda like Brady/Belichick.

Bears- Hate them
Packers- Hate them
Jets- Cant stand Fat "Pretty Feet" Rex
Steelers- Big Ben= Puke

Latest posts