CBS 25+1 Still has Iowa 4th Monday

The top ten has settled in. Unless one team collapses the movement for the rest of the season is going to be a couple of spots up/down for each team. If Iowa wins the BigTen Regular Season Championship, ink in a #1 seed. If they don't lose a couple down the stretch, then the floor is a #2 seed.

Agreed - Iowa will have to play poorly down the stretch to drop below a 2 seed. They'll have to keep it together (or get it back together again) to get a 1 seed but that's still definitely very possible.

Out of our last 5 games 3 are against top 50 rpi teams. Even a 3-2 record should get us a 2 seed I'd guess.

While watching the KU/OU game, I remember thinking that these teams head and shoulders above Iowa just with the eye test.

But the common opponent is ISU who beat both those teams and at least everybody on this board can agree, Iowa should have beat ISU on their home court.

So I guess my eye test must be off.

While watching the KU/OU game, I remember thinking that these teams head and shoulders above Iowa just with the eye test.

But the common opponent is ISU who beat both those teams and at least everybody on this board can agree, Iowa should have beat ISU on their home court.

I wonder what your eye test told you during the Oklahoma KState and Kansas Oklahoma State games?

Everyone's eye test is off unless you have the uncanny ability to watch every game and every player every moment of every game with 100 percent understanding of what's going on.

you need your eyes tested

giphy.gif

Mine are doing just fine, thank you very much....

Most of us, maybe especially me, would have a lot of trouble making accurate judgments about the quality of teams when we watch those from other conferences. Eye tests give way to professional coaches compiling scouting reports.