Cat scratch fever, 10 inch snow, cat scratch fever...come on defense let's not blow game thread

Nice first half by the Hawks! Our defense was decent which is a huge improvement from last game! Up 9 at half with Garza doing very little. We've forced quite a few turnovers which is great to see. I'm very happy to see Keegan getting Nunge's minutes. He just provides so much more. I'd like to see Joe T get more of JBo's minutes. Hopefully we can keep up this effort in the second half!

Nice first half by the Hawks! Our defense was decent which is a huge improvement from last game! Up 9 at half with Garza doing very little. We've forced quite a few turnovers which is great to see. I'm very happy to see Keegan getting Nunge's minutes. He just provides so much more. I'd like to see Joe T get more of JBo's minutes. Hopefully we can keep up this effort in the second half!
Connor picked up two fouls and I think Keegan picked up his minutes.

Pat had some good minutes.

Connor picked up two fouls and I think Keegan picked up his minutes.

Pat had some good minutes.
I wish Connor had a little more offense to his game. I can see his brother has a lot more offensive ability.

Keegan has a lot more offensive ability and better at rebounding and blocking shots. He occasionally will make a turnover but with a little more experience that will improve.

End first half. Patrick made excellent contributions. Some good set ups from CMac + good D.JBO has played very good D, but needs more points. No TO’s a +. Our shooting guardGood steals by Hawks. First time I have seen a big outplay Luka by using his speed from outside. JT did ok. Nunge not so much, but not hurting us. Twin inserted good minutes and critical points. JW played very well, with steals and good drives to the basket. We must control #22 second half. Good thing we have a bunch of 3’s and solid D from CJ. Good second chance points from Hawks. Not down on Luka. Playing very smart.

Latest posts