Carver Hawkaisle Arena

I have said it before and repeat it now. Many of you place far too much value on your perception of fans having an impact on the outcome of basketball games. Moving the students would result in zero additional wins per season.

I dunno. What's UNC's record at Duke?

rtc-cameron-crazies.png

The last time I attended a game at Carver, I was asked to just sit down and stay seated because people behind me wanted to watch the game. I love the Hawkeyes, but don't like going to their games. They are my only team I prefer to watch at home.

I have said it before and repeat it now. Many of you place far too much value on your perception of fans having an impact on the outcome of basketball games. Moving the students would result in zero additional wins per season.
Well I bet the recruit sitting courtside remembers the fans when they visit which just may affect a game in the coming seasons because they chose Iowa; look at the bigger picture. I am not a KU fan but the fans, pep band, and pregame video makes it a no-brainer why recruits pick these programs over programs like Iowa.

Last edited:

Latest posts