carrew

CRwrestling

preseason there were several posts saying that he was a sure fire aa. some even said nc. now nobody mentions him as even being alive. what is the deal with him now?

Have heard all sorts of stories. I'm on the Mike Kelly band wagon. Mike showed me alot at the midlands. He's got quite a motor. Redshirt freshman.

Have heard all sorts of stories. I'm on the Mike Kelly band wagon. Mike showed me alot at the midlands. He's got quite a motor. Redshirt freshman.

I'm just curious how a kid could go from getting mentioned in every off-season post as an All-American to a kid who doesn't get mentioned at all as even being on the team.

Fwiw, I agree 100% with Kelly. I've been a big fan of his wrestling for a long time. His finals match against Trizzino was one of the greatest high school matches I've ever seen.

I talked to someone close to the situation and was told it's a multitude of things. he's always hurt, weight is never in control, and is just broken mentally. Honestly, i don't see him ever getting back in this line up.

Latest posts