Captain Kirk Making a Surprise Visit on KXnO RIGHT NOW...

Complete speculation on my part....and probably 100 percent wrong. But me wonders if Kirk has learned a little something from Fran.

Complete speculation on my part....and probably 100 percent wrong. But me wonders if Kirk has learned a little something from Fran.

That wouldn't surprise me at all, Burky...my first thought would be the youth movement on the staff, but he may have picked Fran's brain "coach to coach" as well.

Ok which one of you guys is going to wear a clown suit to the practice this Saturday. They have to let you in. Kirk said it was ok.

That wouldn't surprise me at all, Burky...my first thought would be the youth movement on the staff, but he may have picked Fran's brain "coach to coach" as well.

Might be a combo of both. I did hear at one of the PTL games that the football staff had taken notice of the amount of enthusiasm the bball staff have created within the fan base. I didn't think much of it at the time. It wouldn't surprise me a bit if some of the younger coaches went to Kirk and said..."Hey...this is what we need to be doing as well".

Anyone care to give an update on what was said?

I love the fact that Kirk seems to have opened up a bit and is more willing to modify how he operates.

Might be a combo of both. I did hear at one of the PTL games that the football staff had taken notice of the amount of enthusiasm the bball staff have created with the fan base. I didn't think much of it at the time. It wouldn't surprise me a bit if some of the younger coaches went to Kirk and said..."Hey...this is what we need to be doing as well".

I couldn't agree more...and it's a refreshing turn of events coming from the football offices.

yeah, when's the last time he's given a radio interview? man, stop the presses.

You're missing it, ankle...it's not that he gave an interview. It's that he had a few minutes and thought, "I need to represent in Central Iowa, let me call KXnO. I haven't talked to them in a while"...it was unprovoked by KXnO and Kirk came in and nailed it.

Anyone care to give an update on what was said?

I love the fact that Kirk seems to have opened up a bit and is more willing to modify how he operates.

When asked about Keenan Davis stepping up this year, Kirk said that if they're going to have success, it has to be everyone stepping up, like you would hope they would after another year under their belts...Keenan, Martin-Manley, C.J. and outside of the receiving corp. it's up to the older players to show the young guys by working and raising their games.

You're missing it, ankle...it's not that he gave an interview. It's that he had a few minutes and thought, "I need to represent in Central Iowa, let me call KXnO. I haven't talked to them in a while"...it was unprovoked by KXnO and Kirk came in and nailed it.

maybe he was listening yesterday and had a thought....did he talk about beer, or his home brew?

It was interesting when they asked him if the DL was going to be a pain point, and he went out of his way to say the receivers were a pain point but were coming along.

Bronson was speculating afterwards if Kirk is trying to drum up support for the team because he knows it's going to be a bad year.

Latest posts