Can't Wait For the Podcast!

phdsvp

Because I really need to know how this one was the fans' fault, or how quarterbacks don't actually get worse while they're at Iowa, or how we shouldn't talk about KF's contract any more.

My fave was last week when he told us all how he deleted his podcast cause he spent too much time telling negative nancies off. Then proceeded to spend the first 10 minutes telling off negative nancies. LOL

My fave was last week when he told us all how he deleted his podcast cause he spent too much time telling negative nancies off. Then proceeded to spend the first 10 minutes telling off negative nancies. LOL
Announcer voice: Most of those negative nancies have been proven right.

Honestly, it’s ranked in the top sports podcasts from time to time. I can’t say weekly, but occasionally it’s pretty high. Quite popular. Might be one of the older Hawkeye dedicated podcasts that is still around.

Jon is officially no longer a ferentz fanboy by listening to his podcast. Last time I heard him question the coaches like that was when Herb Grigsby was still starting.

But is it as cathartic for him as it for some of us you think? :)

Is he objective? Critical? Mouthpiece for the "machine"?

He is way muted. He doesn’t really care as much about the program as he once did. I really think he’s falling out of fandom since moving to OK.

But is it as cathartic for him as it for some of us you think? :)

Is he objective? Critical? Mouthpiece for the "machine"?
I think he's fairly objective. He's no mouthpiece; but he's not a snowflake whinny-bitching KF hater either.

Latest posts