Candidates for the OC position

I see that Josh Gattis was investigated for exposing himself while he was a coach at Miami. Sounds like it was all just a misunderstanding. He did not intentionally try to expose himself. Anyway that could explain why left Miami so quickly.

I see that Josh Gattis was investigated for exposing himself while he was a coach at Miami. Sounds like it was all just a misunderstanding. He did not intentionally try to expose himself. Anyway that could explain why left Miami so quickly.
I have pissed in front of a ton of males and females over my years on the planet. Exposure? They would have had to look really hard.

All, I sit here, in my Hawkeye Nation Gulag, somewhere in Siberia, allot of down time for thought, although as I mentioned, Putin still comes by and says hi and Go Hawks in Russian, impressive. Wishing you all a Very Merry Christmas and a safe and happy 2024. Most important, I hope you all stop spitting, throwing up on each other, whether Iowa sports are going to be relevant going forward with new big alignment. I don't know Russian, however, that would be a BIG NO. Oh, I have been told, I need to come to dinner now, some guy called Paul Chryst is showing up with some game films, damn, I was looking forward to some Hogans Heroes reruns.

Latest posts