Can you whack a Gopher on the road game thread?

Anyone know how many 5+ min scoring droughts we have had? Not sure how we can be ranked so high offensively and not score for such long durations of time...

Iowa’s still very much in this game. Need their spare parts to play better but at the very least not turn it over. The moments too big for some of these guys. Need someone to step up. Kriener really played well down the stretch, still lots of hope for me that we can play well in the 2nd half.

Iowa’s still very much in this game. Need their spare parts to play better but at the very least not turn it over. The moments too big for some of these guys. Need someone to step up. Kriener really played well down the stretch, still lots of hope for me that we can play well in the 2nd half.

There's not much they can do about the inability of most of the players to score, but the poor rebounding and turnovers on top are killers.

Fran has six scholarship players and auto-benched three of them because he is unaware of any way to play the game beyond what he learned twenty years ago.

Glad we can carry those unused timeouts to the second half as well. Oh wait, we can't? Well, why would you want to stop the clock with a short roster anyway?

Minnesota had an opportunity to pull away and they didn’t......it is gonna cost them

In poker, that's awesome

giphy.gif

Better in Black, Jack

:cool:

I don’t think the moment is too big for some of these guys. If you get a little bit more from JW they will be fine. You are getting enough from everyone else

Man, it really sucks that Kreiner can't hit a jumpshot anymore. He's not even coming close to making any of these. Iowa was much more successful when he could be counted on to hit one or two big threes.

Latest posts