Can Wegher be like Percy Harvin?

He has a lot of skills and with us having a loaded backfield i hope KOK gets creative. We won't win with Stanzi putting it up 20 times a game.

"We won't win w/ Stanzi putting it up 20 times a game" Umm. Duh. We just went 11-2 w/ Stanzi putting it up on an average of almost 30 times per game. Stupid people.

taekwonthis---------- It really does seem like some have zero perspective and don't even watch what is going on around them. I agree with you.

"We won't win w/ Stanzi putting it up 20 times a game" Umm. Duh. We just went 11-2 w/ Stanzi putting it up on an average of almost 30 times per game. Stupid people.

How many of those games could have went the other way? You are just a homer. Get outside the box and think from a football standpoint. If you are in a situation where you need to put it up 30 times a game your probably not winning. Stanzi had to win games in the forth quarter. I'm not a hater I'm just saying with a strong running game we wont have to rely on his arm. I can't get used to pick 6's.

- "How many of those games could have went the other way?" We can ask that question after every football season.

- "with a strong running game we won't have to rely on his arm." Really?? Wow, you're really getting outside the box.

Latest posts