can we temporarily lift the ban on calling out players/coaches?

Yes, after we get burned again on an onside kick/fake punt. How many times does it have to happen??

Not only that, but their refusal to play the only backer who has been consistently effective is absolutely criminal!

The difference is that Minnesota is doing EVERYTHING they can to win the game and our coaches are doing everything they can to play not to lose.

Minnesota deserves to win this game. Our coaches should be absolutely ashamed of themselves for this kind of lackluster performance and playing not to lose again.

But hey, when we lose we can cite stats that we always lose by less than 7 points.

You have seen your last win of the season folks...

Iowa is playing with no fire, just like their coaches. This team is about to rollover and go to sleep the rest of the year. Just like last year, KF and staff are about to lose this team!

Iowa and KF should do everything they can to "encourage" Norm to "retire."

Perhaps the media or anyone should just mention to this staff that the teams they are playing are going to do whatever they can to win; that they are not vanilla on top of vanilla like Iowa. Opposing teams never have to worry about Iowa doing something different.

I quit watching the game. I am not going to ruin my day by watching this crap.

Last edited:
Minnesota isn't doing crap. Outside that onside kick it's been Iowa shooting themselves in the foot all day.

Minnesota is a terrible team and they aren't doing anything special.

Time for the coaches and players to be held responsible for this horrible uninspired performance.

I'll call Ferentz out right here and now. The guy is not a champion, he is content with mediocrity. His staff is mediocre, the athletes he recruits are mediocre, and the results prove it.
So sick of this same stupid crap year after year. Play down to the level of absolute garbage teams, never a killer instinct, just utterly embarrassing.

It's not just the D. How can you have a RB with over 200 yards at 7.9 yards/carry and QB has 6 incompletions and you only have 21 points. Ridiculous

I'll call Ferentz out right here and now. The guy is not a champion, he is content with mediocrity. His staff is mediocre, the athletes he recruits are mediocre, and the results prove it.
So sick of this same stupid crap year after year. Play down to the level of absolute garbage teams, never a killer instinct, just utterly embarrassing.

I like a lot of things about KF, but sadly, I must ostrich the quoted post.

Best thing I've read all week.

This pretty much covers it.

It's the staff... Same old ****, does anyone wonder why KOK and Parker are still at Iowa? Because they don't adjust a god damn thing... No school wants that

I've never called out the coaches or players, but even I'm beyond sick of this crap. If Ferentz was fired tomorrow I could not object.

I'm tired of 5th year senior "leaders" making stupid mistakes. 2 false starts by Zus, and the curl by Herman that he was not prepared for. Many more, but just bad all around play.

Minnesota came fired up.

Also, in the last few years we have given coaches their first big wins:

Chizik's first win ever as a HC
Last year minny first win ever as a HC
This year Kill's first B10 win.

Who still thinks this team can play with anybody on the schedule, especially the games on the road. Sorry folks, this is not good.

The press shouldn't let KF get away with this. No more Mr. Niceguy rollover mangina routine. Hammer him mercifully in the next presser. If he plays the spoiled child tell him his staff got hammered and he has no right but to sit there and take it!

Latest posts