Can we hang with michigan???

I hope you have a full recovery
Thanks!

I'm fully vaccinated, so I think I'll be fine. Just a minor cough that's already fading and a sinus headache like no other. And, of course, being alone on Thanksgiving.

I'm more worried about my team, honestly. They're 1 - 0, and started to put things together in the first game. We were down one coach to covid the first week (he's fine), and now me..

We were going to work on the 2 - 3 zone this week and a couple pick and roll plays. Have to leave it up to Chris this week, I guess. We did already scrimmage the other team in week 0 and tied them, so hopefully with the way they've been improving, the results will be no worse than that.

And so tell me....even if Iowa wins, obviously no playoffs, but if we do, a better bowl (NY6) vs non-NY6 if we lose?

Mich will replace OSU in the top 4 and if Iowa beats Mich saturday then Mich drops out of the top 4 and maybe no Big 10 team in the CFP. But Iowa should get the Rose Bowl as the Big 10 Champ since the Rose is not part of the CFP rotation this year. Just my guess

If Michigan listens to the outside noise that their mission isn't complete until they win the B1G championship...then Iowa gets rolled. If it stays in house and Michigan is feeling themselves...Iowa keeps it close with a shot at winning it late.

I doubt that UM could turn in that all time performance two weeks in a role. Are they good? hell yes. Does Iowa have to play the team that whipped OSU, no.

They hawks should be able to hang around and maybe even win.

BTW, I enjoyed the Nebraska game more than most other games this year be cause the Hawks were playing from behind ...they were trying to move the ball and score... imagine such a strategy. I've become used to Iowa simply trying to run plays in order to run the clock..which they don't do very well.

Thanks. You saved me from watching the game.
I’m being sarcastic. It seems that nobody gives us a chance to win. I suppose there’s good reasons for that but I won’t be surprised if we somehow pull out another ugly win. I won’t be surprised if we get whupped either. I’m excited to have another chance to watch the Hawks and who knows maybe we shock the college football world. The one thing that I’m fairly certain of is that it won’t be pretty.

Latest posts