Can this Iowa team score 60 points in 1 game?

If we're talking about Big Ten conference play in basketball, I'd put it at 50-50.
SO you know nothing about basketball. Iowa averaged 65 plus points in Big Ten play last year and only scored less than 60 points only twice. They will do better this year.

As far as football, I still prefer great defense over great offense and all you need to do to win is to score one more point.

ALong with that...Kirk is too kind and will never score more than 60 points against any coach and the college kids playing the game on the same field he is on.

Is there any possibility for Jon to hire a moderator to vett posts and when they are way off IN FACT the poster could be banned for some reasonable amount of time. It could be a whole new initiative on message boards. You would have the corner where current posters have to sit with a dunce cap until their time is up.

Just curious if you think it is remotely possible this season.

No.

When was the last time Iowa hung 60 on anybody? Even if this team scores 30+ in the first half, you know that our coaches will crawl into a shell and score 3 (maybe 7) in the 2nd half. It's been our MO for years. Get a big lead - put the game in the hands of our defense.

SO you know nothing about basketball. Iowa averaged 65 plus points in Big Ten play last year and only scored less than 60 points only twice. They will do better this year.

As far as football, I still prefer great defense over great offense and all you need to do to win is to score one more point.

ALong with that...Kirk is too kind and will never score more than 60 points against any coach and the college kids playing the game on the same field he is on.

Is there any possibility for Jon to hire a moderator to vett posts and when they are way off IN FACT the poster could be banned for some reasonable amount of time. It could be a whole new initiative on message boards. You would have the corner where current posters have to sit with a dunce cap until their time is up.

You obviously can't grasp sarcasm very well good sir.

You obviously can't grasp sarcasm very well good sir.

Sarcasm... anguish.... absolute glee or bliss do not work well in this medium...

neither did your post and you missed MY POINT. You said nothing in fact, added nothing to our knowledge... let alone are you entertaining or funny... go away to your corner and sit for awhile with a dunce cap.

Sarcasm... anguish.... absolute glee or bliss do not work well in this medium...

neither did your post and you missed MY POINT. You said nothing in fact, added nothing to our knowledge... let alone are you entertaining or funny... go away to your corner and sit for awhile with a dunce cap.

It's the weekend, why so grumpy? Good grief.

No.

When was the last time Iowa hung 60 on anybody? Even if this team scores 30+ in the first half, you know that our coaches will crawl into a shell and score 3 (maybe 7) in the 2nd half. It's been our MO for years. Get a big lead - put the game in the hands of our defense.

2002 vs. Northwestern. Before that was 3 times in 1997. 3 times in one season; wouldn't that be awesome?

It's the weekend, why so grumpy? Good grief.

Because Cwoooo I would hope something better from you. AS I shake my head in disappointment again. It does get old and a bit much with such laziness and nothing really good to add on this... here... web-site message board.

Latest posts