Can Someone Youtube Archies Dunk?

Good dunk....kind of shocked it was top 10 plays on ESPN though...

1. It was a weeknight, which usually means there's less material to choose from.
2. It really was a great dunk, but the I think the move he made to get to that point was what made it top 10-worthy.

Too bad there was video. A few more days of anticipation and this would have been built up to Jordan from the free throw line good.

The other angle was much more impressive.

I think that might be the most surprising basketball play ive ever seen considering who did it and how fast it was.

When watching it in real time from the side view as he was going up it never crossed my mind that it was even possible for him to dunk it from that distance away.

It was way better than the Shehe dunk.

Saw it from row 25 across from the Iowa bench...along with me, everybody went absolutely nuts when it happened. I about fell out of my seat. The players on the Iowa bench were nearly as much fun to watch as the dunk itself. The combination of the spin move and the dunk was part of the drama, but believe me, I have watched a lot of bb and this was a very special moment. Again, see the Iowa bench.