Can somebody point me to the BTen wrestling tourney brackets??

Grady

I went to the BTen website, and when I clicked on the link for the Brackets (regular or PDF), it automatically sent me to the flowrestling website. No way I'm paying $29 to see the damn brackets. Surely this can't be the only location....can it?? Any help appreciated.

3 Finalists, expect at least two to win the BTT. Kennedy may pull one off as well. Unfortunately PSU has 6 finalists I think, my guess is 4 of them will win.

3 Finalists, expect at least two to win the BTT. Kennedy may pull one off as well. Unfortunately PSU has 6 finalists I think, my guess is 4 of them will win.
Kennedy isn’t gonna beat Hamiti.

Unfortunately until Iowa can get money thrown at recruits at the level of PSU It’s going to be them in perpetual first place and Iowa fighting it out with nebraska, Michigan, and Wisconsin every year for second.

Losing Jesourga and Keuter playing football are a couple of unfortunate nails in our coffin unless TNT can get 4-5 AA transfers in the off season.

Kennedy isn’t gonna beat Hamiti.

Unfortunately until Iowa can get money thrown at recruits at the level of PSU It’s going to be them in perpetual first place and Iowa fighting it out with nebraska, Michigan, and Wisconsin every year for second.

Losing Jesourga and Keuter playing football are a couple of unfortunate nails in our coffin unless TNT can get 4-5 AA transfers in the off season.
Kennedy is going to win a Natty at some point, maybe not this year. He's from my backyard, good stock.
WI and Neb arent Iowa's rivals....not even close, duals weren't even competitive. MI just recently. Iowas still clear #2 nationally, dont sell sort.

Kennedy is going to win a Natty at some point, maybe not this year. He's from my backyard, good stock.
WI and Neb arent Iowa's rivals....not even close, duals weren't even competitive. MI just recently. Iowas still clear #2 nationally, dont sell sort.
I don’t disagree, but Hamiti is a man on fire right now.

Rivalries don’t mean squat in tournament season. Tournament wrestling is a whole different animal, it’s about scoring team points, not winning a dual. Look how close nebraska is to us in the points today and they have 5 guys in the finals.

And no, Iowa isn’t clear #2. B1G #2 spot will be close and nationals will be even closer.

Rivalries don’t mean squat in tournament season. Tournament wrestling is a whole different animal, it’s about scoring team points, not winning a dual. Look how close nebraska is to us in the points today and they have 5 guys in the finals.

And no, Iowa isn’t clear #2. B1G #2 spot will be close and nationals will be even closer.
Cry me a riv.

Congrats to Woods and Lee for their BTT titles today. Both beating freaking Huskers BTW, something mens bb could not manage. Kennedy for wrestling a good match and just coming up short. Solid 2nd place team finish (by a wide margin) and actually gained ground on PSU for the day.

Last edited: