Can I say I told you so?

You were right... now will all the people that got their panties in a bunch after the Michigan came come clean and admit they over reacted when he played 24 minutes in 1 game?

Lil' Brick played 6 minutes. My over / under was 7 and I predicted the under.

And by the way... it really bothers me you refer to him as Lil Brick... yes the kid isn't the most talented player but he gives everything he has... what more do you want from him? It's kind of the same argument that people had about the Soundoff skit... take it out on the coach, make fun of the fans, but leave the kid alone who goes out and plays as hard as he can and does everything he can for his team and teammates.

The problem that I have isn't Lil Brick because as a player because the kid tries his hardest when he is on the floor, the issue is much deeper. If we didn't have two point guards leave the program (Freeman and Peterson) OR if we would have offered ANY point guard when we have scholarships available to at least fill a glaring need then you have problems.

Let's be honest, Lick wanted JR Angle off the team but he didn't have the stones to pull the plug. Lick didn't want Freeman on the team and Freeman transferred. For whatever reason known to man Peterson left the program - A D1 major college program, when he KNEW he would have the starting role to himself, you have problems.

And by the way... it really bothers me you refer to him as Lil Brick... yes the kid isn't the most talented player but he gives everything he has... what more do you want from him? It's kind of the same argument that people had about the Soundoff skit... take it out on the coach, make fun of the fans, but leave the kid alone who goes out and plays as hard as he can and does everything he can for his team and teammates.
+1

The problem that I have isn't Lil Brick because as a player because the kid tries his hardest when he is on the floor, the issue is much deeper. If we didn't have two point guards leave the program (Freeman and Peterson) OR if we would have offered ANY point guard when we have scholarships available to at least fill a glaring need then you have problems.

Let's be honest, Lick wanted JR Angle off the team but he didn't have the stones to pull the plug. Lick didn't want Freeman on the team and Freeman transferred. For whatever reason known to man Peterson left the program - A D1 major college program, when he KNEW he would have the starting role to himself, you have problems.

If your issue isn't with Lil Lick why must you still refer to him as Lil Brick instead of document your anger where you claim it is directed?

Last edited:

Or maybe Todd didn't expect his second point guard to get two public intox's in less than a year, and be academically ineligible in one of those years.

Or maybe Todd didn't expect his second point guard to get two public intox's in less than a year, and be academically ineligible in one of those years.

Tucker is not a point guard he is a shooting guard, he was doing the point because Todd ran off the previous 2 point guards.

Tucker is not a point guard he is a shooting guard, he was doing the point because Todd ran off the previous 2 point guards.

Fine. Would you rather see him or Lickliter giving Payne a breather? Or does Tucker go in for Gatens, leaving Lickliter (still) as Payne's backup?

wrong, tucker is a combo guard. that means he is capable of playing either the point guard or off guard position. by all this reasoning alone, someone can't play the off guard or the small forward position.

In all honesty Jon, Lick created this issue when he said that Lil' Lick should have been playing more minutes.

No, he didn't create an environment where we start making up derogatory nicknames for players that wear the Iowa jersey. At least not here we won't.