Can Either Ferentz Survive This?

Status
Not open for further replies.

longtimer

WOW What an avalanche of scathing articles on Iowa football and both Kirk and Brian Ferentz. His post game after Penn State with his "keep pushing forward" explanation of what needs to be done just isn't convincing anyone that there is an answer. Always liked the guy and has done some very good things at Iowa but like about everyone else I believe his tenure is about over. Just saw a short segment on some guys pod cast with Kakert on it and even he admitted that Iowa fans have "Ferentz Fatigue"

If Saturday night goes badly (and there's no reason to beliebe it won't) it is going to get very ugly Do you think Barta saw this coming?

Why do so many Hok fans want to see this team fail? I get the fatigue but it’s like a ton of you are almost willing it to happen. Weird fandom.

Why do so many Hok fans want to see this team fail? I get the fatigue but it’s like a ton of you are almost willing it to happen. Weird fandom.
Because they only way we can move forward and have hope is to take a short term failure/loss. I think we would all be cheering for this team if we knew they were legit and had a chance. I really dont think what Kirk has done is that special at Iowa. He had an athletic director who dodged any meaningful games in the non conference for his entire career and then hid behind .570 conference play record for 25 years.

If they lose to Michigan St, it will get really bad. They can still spin straw into gold by making it to Indy....and showing improvement. Losing to Michigan St would almost certainly be the death kneel on this season.

They won't surely lose to Michigan St? Right?

Iowa 24
Michigan St 10

If they lose to Michigan St, it will get really bad. They can still spin straw into gold by making it to Indy....and showing improvement. Losing to Michigan St would almost certainly be the death kneel on this season.

They won't surely lose to Michigan St? Right?

Iowa 24
Michigan St 10

Methinks, a solid Perhaps

:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts