Can Cyclones do us a favor?

Hawk1960

I know many on this board will never root for ISU but the question is can they knock off OSU this weekend? OSU is a 14 point favorite and the game is in Lames. That would certainly be huge for the Hawks and put Finebaum in his place.

Who does okie state have after the clowns? I'd like to avoid cheering for catsup and musturd if possible.

If they have Baylor and Oklahoma left, they will lose to at least one of them. I think I can still cheer for clown town to get destroyed like always. By either way is a win, an okie state loss or a clown loss.

Meh a close win over ISU (couple points) might be enough to keep them off our tail. Can never root for the clowns.

Probably not popular opinion...but indeed...my opinion.....I LOVE the Hawks.....and I hate the Cyclones or Panthers or Bulldogs or my KNIGHTS at Wartburg (obviously only in a crazy exhibition) if they are ever playing the Hawks. That being said I'm also a proud Iowan and I'm not jealous of Cyclone or Panther success, so I root for all teams Iowa when not playing the Hawks.

Latest posts