Can anyone just walk into the student section?

GodGodGodBathia

One of my friends has a real ticket to the game Saturday but wants to meet some people in the student section...he's 18 and asked me if he could still get into the student section lol but I have no idea

As of a couple years ago, I think 2008, they stopped checking tickets and ids to the student section. That's where I always go. Haven't made it to a game this year yet but will on Saturday

One of my friends has a real ticket to the game Saturday but wants to meet some people in the student section...he's 18 and asked me if he could still get into the student section lol but I have no idea

Where have you been? Or is someone resurrecting an alias?

Oh...if you're in the stadium you can just walk over and sit there.

Where have you been? Or is someone resurrecting an alias?

Oh...if you're in the stadium you can just walk over and sit there.

There was some glitch in the site that wouldn't let me post for like a year, so I just kind of forgot about it haha. But one time I logged on and it randomly started working again, so now I still post occasionally but not as much as I used to lol

There was some glitch in the site that wouldn't let me post for like a year, so I just kind of forgot about it haha. But one time I logged on and it randomly started working again, so now I still post occasionally but not as much as I used to lol

When a "glitch" like that happens they usually call it "banned" around here.:D

godgodgodgodgodgodgodgodgodgodgodgodgodgodgodgodgodgodgodgodgodgodgodgodgodgodbathia

Latest posts