Cam Wilson Rumblings

Well at least he and his parents can now say... he left on his own terms... just sad.

Very sad for any young kid that age. hope he gets squared away and gets his degree while maybe playing some football.

I would think a pretty good receiver who would entertain being a hawkeye would see they could be the next GO TO receiver on the team. What is wrong with being a djk/mcnutt/solomon on your college team.

Iowa is short on WR talent so I just dont see Wilson's argument saying he didnt think he would be thrown to or get playing time. He sure looked good in the spring and he had 4 years left.

Very sad for any young kid that age. hope he gets squared away and gets his degree while maybe playing some football.

I would think a pretty good receiver who would entertain being a hawkeye would see they could be the next GO TO receiver on the team. What is wrong with being a djk/mcnutt/solomon on your college team.

Iowa is short on WR talent so I just dont see Wilson's argument saying he didnt think he would be thrown to or get playing time. He sure looked good in the spring and he had 4 years left.

The PT argument was face saving time type talk. He was asked to leave the team, no doubt. Just like the RB who all of a sudden transferred a few years back - Hampton. This latest OWI only cements that thought.

In the mean time KF doesn't offer a scholly to Charlie Rodgers out of IC West in his own damn backyard. I know there were some character issues that were a concern. But he is now projected to be the a starting corner at ISU. That kid was the best athlete on the field in HS and we let a IC kid go to ISU.

Latest posts