Cam Newton & Marcus Lattimore

I0WA

I find it funny how the #1 QB and #1 RB nearly picked essentially the Iowa of the SEC, Auburn. Not to disrespect Auburn but these guy could have gone to Florida, Alabama, Ohio St, Oregon,...all NC caliber teams. I believe the situation with Cam Newton is very fishy and my honest thought says that Chizik bought his success with Cam Newton. I understand that he went to Florida but a player just doesn't transfer to JUCO while being the 2nd string QB from a NC winning team...... In his final decision Lattimore picked South Carolina over Auburn. Once again not to disrespect the University but South Carolina isn't a NC contending team most years, let alone the SEC. He could have gone anywhere but picked a mediocre middle SEC team in SC. With all these talks about players getting money for picking their school I find it weird how these elite players are going to non SEC championship caliber teams.............or maybe I'm just hating.......PS It kills me inside to think that Gene Chizik is 1 game away from going to the the NC before Kirk has.:mad:

Latest posts