Calling players names will get you banned

Status
Not open for further replies.
MJ-Popcorn.gif

James Vandenberg seemed to be a prolific passer of the football in high school. James Vandenberg seemed to be a ver good passer of the football last year. James Vandenberg has digressed to unexplainable levels this year. And that INT with 31 seconds to go sums it all up. Just dreadful?

Vandenbad is a joke. Coach Davis is a bigger joke. How's that Miller? You and your fat buddy Dace are also jokes. It still pisses me off the University of Iowa has you associated with this program. Bye bye

I'll give a few of you a little time to go and delete some of those posts...then after the game I'll go through the game thread and start banned offending posters.

you can criticize players and coaches. We've always allowed that. But do it with some tact and maturity. Calling names and the such, not what I'm looking for.[/

I hope this is regarded as tactful:

James Vandenberg is a human being. I have no reason to dislike him and several reasons to like him, the most obvious being that he's the QB of my favorite team. That said, I would love to see him never play another down. ever again.

I second that vote

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts