Call Your Shots: Obscure Predictions for Tonight

Instead of opening with the shot of an Iowa cornfield the announcers start the broadcast comparing the Az heat to the cold weather in Iowa today. At the end of the 2nd quarter the announcers miraculously realize that the heat isn't bothering the Hawkeyes as they lead by 10 at the half.

I see that most of the rational fans are attending the game.....the others are crawling out of the woodwork and posting on HN.

not you.:)

just the ones saying we'll post 50 and roll by 40, etc.

Thank God! :D

I did say we would put 40 on the board. I don't think that is all that far-fetched IF we don't turn it over. When pressed to provide a prediction yesterday I went 31-20 Hawks though.

Thank God! :D

I did say we would put 40 on the board. I don't think that is all that far-fetched IF we don't turn it over. When pressed to provide a prediction yesterday I went 31-20 Hawks though.

Given all the talk of Zona, I'd be surprised if we hit 40. IF we do, I'd say National Championship here we come.

U.S.A. will have a great game...no interceptions
Defense will score.
I will finish at least 3 beers. (already halfway through one)

3 offensive mistakes in the first quarter because of the crazy late start and the players pumped up with adrenaline.

Me nodding off in the 3rd quarter because it's way past my bedtime.
This. I didn't get a nap in like I wanted to.

I will keep it pretty conservative.....pretty much got nothin...I'll go with DJK getting his first TD and Tyler Nielsen will get a pick six.

What are yours?

I have had DJK and Fiedorowicz popping into my head at random times today...so I will go with DJK taking a KOR well across the 50 tonight, and I think CJ could make a real big catch because AZ knows nothing about him, hasnt seen anything on film and wouldnt key on him in the game.

Had the same thought today about CJ. I big 1st down catch.

I'm seeing something like this

6zq29v.jpg

Milo_on_nuttalli.jpg

Iowa wins by about 23 never being threatened but yet loses 2 spots in the AP poll. O wait you said obscure not obvious.

Latest posts