Call Your Shots: Obscure Predictions for Tonight

JonDMiller

Publisher/Founder
What are yours?

I have had DJK and Fiedorowicz popping into my head at random times today...so I will go with DJK taking a KOR well across the 50 tonight, and I think CJ could make a real big catch because AZ knows nothing about him, hasnt seen anything on film and wouldnt key on him in the game.

Trevin Wade gets burned on a perfectly run double move with play action by DJK for a 46 yard TD.

Norm Parker will appear like a ghost above the corpse of Foles after Adrian Clayborn decapitates him.

Stanzi has a 3 TD, 0 INT 200+ game-winning performance. And HawkeyeShane will have a couple of good one-liners on the game chat.

The broadcast crew references the heat and start time 7 more times than they reference the speed of the Big 10.

I predicted earlier that Jewel will have a big game. I think he and Robinson will share the load once again, but I expect Hampton to show us his speed.

I think we score 50 and Kirk doesn't call of the dogs and while on the way to 50 the defense and special teams combine to score 17 points.

Latest posts